Friendly professional wedding & general photographer, based near Newmarket - available throughout East Anglia & surrounds. Creating images of your special day that reflect the spirit, atmosphere & happiness of the occasion. The important formal & group photographs as required combined with a more informal, natural approach, contemporary reportage photographs.
My photography is all about capturing the moment - you being you - putting people at ease to capture those tiny glimpses, embraces & moments of fun & laughter. A mixture of formal and informal pictures with a sprinkling of fun shots.
Unobtrusively recording the day as it unfolds, giving a complete record, capturing what really happens on your wedding day!
My default mode of working is to not interfere or pose anything to get natural looking pictures, so for most of the day you'll look absolutely brilliant by just ignoring me to let me catch those magic moments.
Professional dedicated equipment & accessories are used with 'back up' equipment on each assignment
The images captured will be carefully edited & supplied on your choice of DVD album or USB Memory stick.
Images are supplied royalty free so you can share, print & distribute as many as you wish for private use without incurring any hidden costs.
You can order multiple copies of the DVD or USB Memory stick for a small extra cost.
The number of photographs taken will depend upon the time available & what is happening at your wedding on the day. This will usually equate to approximately 30 to 40 edited pictures per hour of shooting time.
Postage to a single uk address is included. No catches no extra charges just great images at reasonable prices.
Wedding albums - There are many variables and personal tastes regarding wedding albums - rather than trying to second guess exactly what a client really wants we recommend that the client chooses a reputable album supplier locally or on the internet that can produce exactly what they want - material, colour, finish, embossing and many other variables.
This also usually means the client gets a better deal as there is no extra margin that we would need to charge for doing this.
Before booking please contact us to check availability by
Phone Please include full details of the photography required - location(s), date & time required - plus contact details.
Ceremony, group pictures & photo shoot
- from 2 to 4 hours - Brides arrival, the ceremony, group pictures and photo shoot - about 30 edited pictures per hour of photo time on a DVD album or USB Memory stick
2hrs £295 3hrs £395 4hrs £495
Half day = from 5 to 7 hours - All the main events Bride's preparation, brides arrival, the ceremony, group pictures and photo shoot plus the reception.
- about 25 edited pictures per hour of photo time on a DVD album or USB Memory stic
5hrs £595 6hrs £695 7hrs £795
Full day - 8 to 12 hours
- Bride's preparation, brides arrival, the ceremony, group pictures and photo shoot plus the reception, the dinner, cutting the cake, speeches until just after your 1st dance. Spending time to get great relaxed style photos without rushing. Maybe more photos after getting changed & redoing makeup, when your guests may not miss you as much. - about 25 edited pictures per hour of photo time on a DVD album or USB Memory stick.
All edited images will be supplied on a DVD album or USB Memory stick - Images will be supplied royalty free so you can print, copy & distribute as you wish for private use at no extra cost.
Please provide full details - date, times, location(s) & any special requirements, etc. and ask for a quote
Please specify the number of extra DVDs if required
Please specify the number of extra USB Memory Sticks if required
Post & packaging to one UK address is included in all wedding packages - please specify any additional delivery addresses if required.
ask for quote
* Royalty free images are supplied in digital form on DVD or USB stick - you can share, print and distribute as you wish for private use without incurring any hidden costs.
* Please note that if you want to use the images for commercial purposes then additional charges will apply.
* Gordon Auld Photography shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from use or reproduction of any picture or its caption.
* The Client must satisfy themselves that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction, are obtained and it is acknowledged that Gordon Auld Photography gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, model releases or consents have or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trademarks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any pictures or images. In the event that any picture or image is issued or reproduced by or with the authority of the Client then the Client shall indemnify Gordon Auld Photography against any loss or damage, proceedings or costs where such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained.
Coverage of the ceremony is at the discretion of the minister or registrar, it is best to discuss at your pre-wedding meeting what they will or will not allow.
Fully insured with cover for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
Please e-mail us with details of your requirements for a tailor made quote for you.
Location based portraiture
In your home or on location - families, couples, children, babies, pets, glamour, etc.
Images are supplied royalty free on DVD or on USB memory stick if prefered.
You can print as many pictures as you want for private use without incurring any hidden costs.
from £60 per half hour
Plus travel & parking, etc. at cost
Commercial and General photography
Commercial photography, Company meetings, Events, Property photography, Ad hoc photography, etc.
Images are supplied on DVD with only the image reproduction rights as granted by Gordon Auld Photography to the Client as detailed in the assignment brief or description. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details. The entire copyright in the images is retained by Gordon Auld Photography at all times throughout the world.
Any photographic work or assignments considered - Please contact us
from £150 per hour
Plus travel & parking, etc. at cost
A non-refundable wedding booking fee of £50.00 is payable to confirm your booking. The final balance is payable not less than 14 days before the assignment date.
If you wish to pay the booking fee by cheque (Payable to Gordon Auld) your booking will be held for 7 days and confirmation sent on receipt of payment.
All image sizes mentioned are nominal, print sizes may vary to maintain correct aspect ratios, etc.
Your DVD or USB Memory stick will usually be posted to your UK address within 7 days.
All services are provided in accordance with our standard Terms & Conditions.
Please note bookings are not confirmed until the booking fee is recieved.
Please pay the booking fee of £50 or the full agreed fee by entering the amount in the white box and clicking on the Buy Now button
You do not need a paypal account, you can pay using your debit or credit card
Gordon Auld Photography are based in Red Lodge near Newmarket, available throughout East Anglia & surrounds - Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, etc.
Bury St Edmunds,